The All-New 2013 Honda Civic is NOW AVAILABLE at Richards Honda!
Over 75 available to choose from at our Baton Rouge headquarters!
In 1973, Honda introduced the first ever Civic model. Today, the Honda Civic is the most popular compact
car with over 317,000 sold in 2012 alone! Just wait until you see what the 2013 model has in store for you!
Why is it such a beloved vehicle? Well, that's simple....it's reliable, safe, fuel efficient, stylish, and
affordable! Everybody knows somebody who's owned a Honda Civic, right?!
The 2013 Honda Civic Sedan receives all-new front and rear exterior styling, along with extensive interior styling upgrades on all models. Retuned steering and suspension sharpen the Civic's handling, while extensive body and chassis upgrades improve the ride comfort and interior quietness.
Across the board, every 2013 Civic model is equipped with a suite of class-leading standard features. Standard equipment on every Honda Civic includes Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®, Bluetooth® Audio, rearview camera, color i-MID display, USB/iPod® connection, Pandora® Interface, an SMS text feature, steering wheel audio controls, exterior temperature gauge and sliding center-console armrest. Even with hundreds of dollars of standard features added, the 2013 Civic arrives with only a modest $160 increase in MSRP across the lineup, with pricing for the exceptionally well-equipped 2013 Civic LX Sedan beginning at $18,9551.
New safety technologies built into the 2013 Civic include the application of the next-gen Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ II (ACE™ II) body structure, which includes additional front end structures designed to help increase occupant protection by dispersing crash energy in narrow overlap frontal crashes, and should help the Civic obtain a top rating in the new small-offset crash test conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Also new are SmartVent™ side airbags, side curtain airbags with a rollover sensor and the availability of Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) systems, which make their compact-class debut in the 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid.
Featuring the widest array of powertrain choices available in the segment, the Civic lineup is designed to meet the diverse needs of today's compact-vehicle buyer. The 2013 Honda Civic Sedan and Coupe will be available in LX, EX, EX-L and Si models, with the Civic Hybrid, Civic Natural Gas and Civic HF also available in sedan form. The entry model Civic DX has been discontinued for 2013.
Summary of Changes for 2013
2013 Civic Sedan Interior (LX model with ivory interior shown)
- Completely revised front and rear exterior styling (Sedan)
- Enhanced standard feature content on all model grades
- Recalibrated suspension and steering
- Extensive new NVH reduction features
- Revised interior styling including soft-touch materials
- Next-gen Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ II (ACE™ II) body structure
- Standard rearview camera
- Standard Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Standard Bluetooth® Audio
- Standard Pandora® Interface
- Standard USB/iPod® interface
- Standard SMS text message functionality
- Available Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) systems
- Two new exterior colors: White Orchid Pearl and Kona Coffee Metallic
- New interior color: Black
EcoAssist, Standard on all 2013 Civic Models
Re-Designed Climate Controls (EX-L with Navigation model shown)
Steering Wheel with i-MID, Audio, Cruise, and Bluetooth Controls (EX-L model shown)
Want to learn even more about the All-New 2013 Honda Civic? Click here!
View our inventory online and begin your buying experience today!
1. MSRP given is for 2013 Civic Sedan LX Manual. Does not include tax, title, license, or installed options. Price does include destination and handing. See Richards Honda for complete details.